Marine collagen has grow to be a magnificence buzzword these days, and a few have even called it the following health superfood. Research suggests marine collagen health benefits range from weight and muscle upkeep, to bone and joint help, to promoting healthy tissue development of the hair, skin and nails.* Collagen can be an obligatory element of the intestine’s connective tissue and can help assist the protective lining of the digestive tract.* In this publish we’ll explore the unique health and sweetness benefits of marine collagen peptides.
What’s marine collagen?
Marine collagen is a pure form of hypoallergenic protein produced from the skins of fish. Fish skins remaining from meals production are completely washed, then hydrolyzed by an acid and a meals grade enzyme to yield marine collagen peptides, which have a low molecular weight for easy digestion and absorption.
Although all collagen consists of the similar amino acids, marine collagen differs from bovine or porcine-derived collagen in that it includes higher amounts of the amino acids Glycine and Proline, which have been significantly related with promoting healthy hair, skin and nails.* Marine Collagen may also be absorbed into the body faster.*
Marine Collagen Benefits
Marine collagen peptides are comprised of two types of collagen, types I & III. Type I and Type III collagen benefits embrace promoting healthy hair and nail development, improving skin elasticity and hydration, as well as supporting joint health and performance, bone energy and healthy body composition.
• Skin elasticity and hydration: Research have shown that oral supplementation with collagen peptides would possibly improve hallmarks of skin getting old, comparable to elasticity and hydration.* In a single present scientific research, marine collagen peptides had been combined with plant-derived antioxidants. Skin properties together with elasticity, sebum production, epidermal/dermal thickness and collagen density had been remarkably improved after 2 months of supplementation 1 A really useful dose of 10 grams (2 tablespoons) a day of marine collagen is optimal for skin health.*
• Healthy nail progress: One present examine demonstrated that the every day ingestion of bioactive collagen peptides elevated nail progress and improved brittle nails in conjunction with a notable decrease within the frequency of broken nails.
• Improved cellulite morphology: Dietary supplementation with specific collagen peptides has been shown to have a body mass index-dependent useful effect on cellulite morphology and appearance.
• Bone and joint help: Though Type II collagen is more specific for joint assist, hydrolyzed collagen typically is of curiosity as a potential therapeutic agent within the therapy of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis, with a powerful safety profile.*
• Body composition: Compared with placebo, collagen peptide supplementation together with resistance training additional improved body composition by growing lean mass, muscle strength and fats loss in aged sarcopenic men.four Marine collagen additionally helps provide a full feeling (satiety) for consumers who’re trying to shed additional pounds, and preliminary animal research suggests it could promote healthy blood sugar balance.*
Why Choose Vital Vitamins Marine Collagen?
Vital Vitamins’ newest product, marine collagen, provides 9.four grams of protein per serving, and 8 out of 9 essential amino acids. Our hydrolyzed collagen powder incorporates no odor or style, is straightforward to digest, and readily dissolves in scorching or cold liquids or soft meals, akin to coffee, smoothies, protein shakes, soups or sauces.
Our marine collagen is sourced from fish, but in the course of the extraction process, nearly all allergens are removed from the collagen. The truth is, anyone with a fish allergy should seek the advice of their doctor earlier than using marine collagen.
To speak with us over the phone, please call us on the landline: +44 (0)1434 632010 or the mobile: +44 (0)7588 774469